Sharing your video via Email is a simple process:
1) Select Edit mode
2) Choose the Group in your Library that contains the video
3) Under the Videos section, highlight your video
4) Under the Share section, select Email
5) Select either YouTube or Facebook as your Video Provider.
6) Double check that the Name and Description of your video are what you want.
7) Press the Upload button to start the encoding process.
8) If you selected Facebook as your Video Provider, then after your video encodes, a Facebook Authentication window will appear, where you can enter your Email and Password.
9) If you selected YouTube as your Video Provider, and if you have already entered your account into Elgato Game Capture HD in the past, it will be pre-selected. Otherwise, enter your YouTube Username and Password. If you do not yet have an account, press the Create Account button.
10) Double check that the Name, Description, and other information about your video are what you want.
11) After your video encodes and is uploaded, then your default email client will open and compose a new email that includes a link to your video.