Steps Required Before Setup
1) Download and install Elgato Game Capture HD software:
2) Disable HDCP on PlayStation 4
3) Install Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro in your desktop computer.
Items Needed for Setup
• PlayStation 4
• Desktop PC with the Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro installed in available PCIe 2.0 or higher (x1/x4/x8/x16) slot
• 2 HDMI cables, one of which is provided with the Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro.
• TV or monitor
1) Plug one end of an HDMI Cable into the HDMI OUT port of the PS4.
2) Plug the other end of this cable into the HDMI IN port of the Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro .
3) Plug one end of the second HDMI Cable into the HDMI OUT port of the Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro .
4) Plug the other end of this cable and plug it into an HDMI IN port of your TV/Monitor.
Troubleshooting - No Audio is Captured
Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro hardware can't capture Dolby, DTS or other multichannel digital audio formats. It can capture standard stereo audio.
Stereo audio may be called Linear PCM, depending on your video source.
When using Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro, Linear PCM is the appropriate choice for the PlayStation 4 (PS4).