This guide will show you how to completely remove Elgato Game Capture HD software from your Windows computer.
This process will not delete any of your existing recordings.
1) Right-click the Windows Icon (aka Start Button) at the bottom left of your screen.
2) Click "Apps and Features".
3) Search for "Game Capture" as shown in the Screenshot below:
4) Select uninstall on Elgato Game Capture HD.
5) Select, and click "Uninstall" for the drivers remaining in the program list (Game Capture HD v126.96.36.199, Game Capture HD60 v188.8.131.52, etc.) and follow the prompts to remove the drivers from your computer.
6) Reboot your computer.
7) Download and install a fresh copy of our latest Elgato Game Capture HD software from https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/downloads