macOS (OS X) Release Notes - Software Download Links
Game Capture 2.6 for macOS
- This version requires macOS 10.12 or newer
- Game Capture can now be controlled by Elgato Stream Deck.
- Web page overlays with audio are here! Let your stream know who the latest followers, subscribers or donors are via popular browser sources like Stream Labs. Easily add GIFs, polls and dynamic text with web based tools like TipeeeStream’s Scene Creator.
- Video overlays: Have a video you want to show on stream? Now you can! Currently .mp4 and .mov video formats are supported.
- Added Nintendo Switch as new input device
- Updated UI with new branding.
- Updated browser engine for better compatibility with macOS 10.12
- Initial streaming bitrate changed to 2.5 Mbps to improve streaming quality.
- Bug Fix: Number of viewers for YouTube Live was missing
- Bug Fix: YouTube Privacy setting had no effect
- Bug Fix: Streaming to an existing YouTube event did not work
- Bug Fix: Picture quality in recordings was poor for some images
- Bug Fix: Audio was distorted when using Logitech C920 webcam microphone
- Bug Fix: Sharing to iTunes did not work
- Bug Fix: No audio via passthrough with ASUS VG245
- Many, many more bug fixes, stability and performance improvements