Elgato 4K Capture Utility Release Notes - Software Download Links
Elgato 4K Capture Utility 1.0.3 for Windows
This update includes fixes and improvements across the board:
- Fixed 3/4 of video was sometimes green in rare cases until next reboot.
- Fixed unreliable timestamps for 1080p100 input signal.
- Added a "No Signal" screen for 3rd party applications.
- Scene changes no longer cause some flickering pixels at the top line of video.
- Fixed no video on passthrough TV if it gets switched on when preview in software is already running.
HD60 Pro / HD60 S
- Fixed incorrect reporting of HDCP flags.
- Recordings with 25/30 fps were mistakenly captured with 15 fps if preview was reduced to 25/30 fps.
- Recordings sometimes failed if title and game tags exceeded the maximum file name length.
- Better performance for 4K recordings when using software encoder.
- Improved video down-scaling quality.
- Fixed audio dropouts in 4K recordings.
- Audio preview properly works even if playback device is not set to 48 kHz.
- Audio and video is in sync after recovering from "No Signal" state.
- Columns in list view proportionally size when resizing window.
- Library updates immediately if content of recording folder changes.
- Multi-selection lets you remove multiple recordings at once.
- New picture settings tab in preferences allows adjusting brightness, contrast, saturation and hue.
- Added "Save" and "Cancel" buttons to explicitly keep or discard previous changes.
- Better UI when recording can't start because the GPU encoder is blocked by another application.
- Added UI to indicate recording folder is not available (e.g. if external disk is disconnected).
- Overlay message provides feedback when storing a screenshot.