Elgato 4K Capture Utility Release Notes - Software Download Links
Elgato 4K Capture Utility 1.0.2 for Windows
This update includes improvements across the board:
- Application starts up to 3 times more quickly than before.
- Game Capture devices initialize much faster.
- Updated EDID files to fix no audio output from NVIDIA GPUs.
- A new audio level meter helps you monitor your volume even when audio preview is muted.
- Fixed a problem where audio and video was sometimes out of sync in preview.
- Increased maximum bit rates when recording at lower resolutions like 1080p.
- NVIDIA Titan X can now be used for 4K60 GPU encoding.
- Recording now starts immediately, without any delay.
- Overall improvements have been made for even better recording performance and reliability.
- Closing player automatically leaves fullscreen mode to properly display the library view.
- Various small improvements in the library view.
- Easily switch between HDMI and analog audio input when using HD60 S.
- Added "Custom EDID" selection.
- A badge on the task bar icon indicates when a recording is active.
- New tooltips explain buttons that are represented by an icon.