To check whether your camera is compatible with Cam Link 4K, you don't need to own Cam Link 4K.
See this detailed list of some cameras that have been tested with Cam Link 4K:
Cam Link Camera Check
- Your camera needs to output video via an HDMI port. Most cameras have a mini or micro HDMI output jack.
- You need to have a cable that connects your camera from the video output jack to a standard HDMI port.
- Connect your camera to any HDTV or HDMI monitor. Check that the HDMI output is "clean" — meaning whether the extra information overlays can be disabled, Most likely you'll need to check with your camera's manual to find the menu item that turns off all overlays.
- For DSLRs, check whether your camera can be operated continuously. Check with your camera's manual whether you can disable battery save mode. Some cameras also always power down after a set period of time of continuous operation, to safeguard the camera's sensor.
- Can your camera be powered by an external power supply while outputting video, and while mounted on a tripod?
Check the video below for more details about compatibility.