Pairing Key Light to a Wi-Fi network can be done using an iOS device. Compatible iOS devices include iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
iOS Pairing Steps
1) Open the Settings on the iOS device.
2) At the bottom of the Wi-Fi settings, under “Set Up New Device” select Key Light.
It will have a name Key Light with four random numbers or letter behind it “Key Light 8385”
3) Select the network that Key Light will be paired with. Then hit Next
4) Key Light will now pair with the selected network. If pairing is successful, the setup window will show “This accessory joined [Your Wi-Fi network]"
Key Light will now show in Control Center on Windows or macOS.
If Key Light is not found by in the Wi-Fi settings, the Key Light needs to be reset.
To reset Key Light follow these steps:
1) Press and hold the power button in the ‘II’ position for 10 seconds, until the light blinks 3 times.
2) Release the power button and wait 5 seconds.
3) Now turn on Key Light by setting the power button to ‘I’.