Please follow the steps below, in order to possibly resolve this issue:
1) Please try Elgato Game Capture 4K60 Pro in another PCIe slot on your Motherboard.
Please note: Some Motherboards have specific limitations on which lanes can be used in combination. Check with your Motherboards manual or manufacturer for information regarding PCIe Lane Limitations.
2) Make sure your Motherboard BIOS is up to date (please contact your Motherboard Manufacturer for help and on how to update the BIOS).
3) Try it with a Cold Boot:
- Shut down the PC and disconnect the power cord from the power supply for 30 seconds
- Press the Power button for a brief second to unload any leftover energy that may have resided
- Reconnect the power cord and then restart the PC
- Recheck, if the Elgato Game Capture 4K60 Pro is recognized correctly now
4) Check your Motherboard Manual and make sure that any existing feature within the BIOS, called "Fast Boot" is disabled.
5) There is also a Windows 10 feature in the Power Options, concerning the behavior of the Power Button, that could cause problems. Please disable this feature (see screenshot below):
If you still encounter problems, then please don't hesitate to contact our Support Team immediately.